|Ingredients • Proficiencies • Quests • Recipes (Transmutes) • Trainers • Economical Training|
|Apprentice Alchemy||5||1 - 75|
|Journeyman Alchemy||10||50 - 150|
|Expert Alchemy||20||125 - 225|
|Artisan Alchemy||35||200 - 300|
|Master Alchemy||50||275 - 375|
|Grand Master Alchemy||65||350 - 450|
|Illustrious Alchemy||75||425 - 525|
|Zen Master||81||500 - 600|
|Draenor Master||90||1 - 700|
- Potions: Minor Healing Potion, Weak Troll's Blood Potion, Minor Mana Potion, Minor Rejuvenation Potion, Discolored Healing Potion, Lesser Healing Potion, Rage Potion, Swiftness Potion
- Elixirs: Elixir of Lion's Strength, Elixir of Minor Defense, Elixir of Minor Agility, Elixir of Minor Fortitude
- Potions: Holy Protection Potion, Swim Speed Potion, Minor Magic Resistance Potion, Healing Potion, Lesser Mana Potion, Shadow Protection Potion, Free Action Potion
- Elixirs: Elixir of Wisdom, Elixir of Water Breathing, Elixir of Giant Growth, Elixir of Poison Resistance, Elixir of Defense, Elixir of Lesser Agility, Elixir of Firepower, Elixir of Ogre's Strength
- Oils: Blackmouth Oil, Fire Oil
- Potions: Fire Protection Potion, Frost Protection Potion, Great Rage Potion, Greater Healing Potion, Greater Mana Potion, Lesser Invisibility Potion, Lesser Stoneshield Potion, Magic Resistance Potion, Mana Potion, Mighty Troll's Blood Potion, Nature Protection Potion, Restorative Potion, Superior Healing Potion, Wildvine Potion
- Elixirs: Catseye Elixir, Elixir of Agility, Elixir of Detect Lesser Invisibility, Elixir of Fortitude, Elixir of Frost Power, Elixir of Greater Defense, Elixir of Greater Water Breathing
- Potions: Dreamless Sleep Potion, Greater Arcane Protection Potion, Greater Dreamless Sleep Potion, Greater Fire Protection Potion, Greater Frost Protection Potion, Greater Nature Protection Potion, Greater Shadow Protection Potion, Greater Stoneshield Potion, Invisibility Potion, Limited Invulnerability Potion, Living Action Potion, Mageblood Potion, Major Healing Potion, Major Mana Potion, Major Rejuvenation Potion, Major Troll's Blood Potion, Mighty Rage Potion, Potion of Petrification, Purification Potion, Superior Mana Potion
- Elixirs: Arcane Elixir, Elixir of Brute Force, Elixir of Demonslaying, Elixir of Detect Demon, Elixir of Detect Undead, Elixir of Dream Vision, Elixir of Giants, Elixir of Greater Agility, Elixir of Greater Firepower, Elixir of Greater Intellect, Elixir of Shadow Power, Elixir of Superior Defense, Elixir of the Mongoose, Elixir of the Sages, Gift of Arthas, Greater Arcane Elixir, Mageblood Elixir
- Flasks: Flask of Chromatic Resistance, Flask of Distilled Wisdom, Flask of Supreme Power, Flask of the Titans
- Transmutations: Transmute: Air to Fire, Transmute: Arcanite, Transmute: Earth to Life, Transmute: Earth to Water, Transmute: Elemental Fire, Transmute: Fire to Earth, Transmute: Life to Earth, Transmute: Undeath to Water, Transmute: Water to Air, Transmute: Water to Undeath
This section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
Master Alchemy was made available in World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. It requires at least level 50 and 275 skill to train, permits progression up to a skill level of 375 and allows players to complete quests in order to become specialized in either Elixirs, Potions, or Transmutations.
- Potions: Destruction Potion, Fel Mana Potion, Fel Regeneration Potion, Haste Potion, Heroic Potion, Insane Strength Potion, Ironshield Potion, Mad Alchemist's Potion, Major Arcane Protection Potion, Major Dreamless Sleep Potion, Major Fire Protection Potion, Major Frost Protection Potion, Major Holy Protection Potion, Major Nature Protection Potion, Major Shadow Protection Potion, Shrouding Potion, Sneaking Potion, Super Healing Potion, Super Mana Potion, Super Rejuvenation Potion, Unstable Mana Potion, Volatile Healing Potion,
- Elixirs: Adept's Elixir, Earthen Elixir, Elixir of Camouflage, Elixir of Draenic Wisdom, Elixir of Empowerment, Elixir of Healing Power, Elixir of Ironskin, Elixir of Major Agility, Elixir of Major Defense, Elixir of Major Firepower, Elixir of Major Fortitude, Elixir of Major Frost Power, Elixir of Major Mageblood, Elixir of Major Shadow Power, Elixir of Major Strength, Elixir of Mastery, Elixir of the Searching Eye, Fel Strength Elixir, Onslaught Elixir,
- Flasks: Flask of Blinding Light, Flask of Chromatic Wonder, Flask of Fortification, Flask of Mighty Restoration, Flask of Pure Death, Flask of Relentless Assault
- Caulrons: Cauldron of Major Arcane Protection, Cauldron of Major Fire Protection, Cauldron of Major Frost Protection, Cauldron of Major Nature Protection, Cauldron of Major Shadow Protection
- Transmutations: Alchemist's Stone, Assassin's Alchemist Stone, Guardian's Alchemist Stone, Redeemer's Alchemist Stone, Sorcerer's Alchemist Stone, Transmute: Earthstorm Diamond, Transmute: Primal Air to Fire, Transmute: Primal Earth to Life, Transmute: Primal Earth to Water, Transmute: Primal Fire to Earth, Transmute: Primal Fire to Mana, Transmute: Primal Life to Earth, Transmute: Primal Mana to Fire, Transmute: Primal Might, Transmute: Primal Water to Shadow, Transmute: Primal Shadow to Water, Transmute: Primal Water to Air, Icy Mana Potione: Skyfire Diamond]]
Grand Master Alchemy
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Grand Master Alchemy was made available in World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King. It requires at least level 65 and 350 skill to train and permits progression up to a skill level of 450.
- Elixirs: Elixir of Accuracy, Elixir of Armor Piercing, Elixir of Deadly Strikes, Elixir of Expertise, Elixir of Lightning Speed, Elixir of Mighty Agility, Elixir of Mighty Defense, Elixir of Mighty Fortitude, Elixir of Mighty Mageblood, Elixir of Mighty Strength, Elixir of Mighty Thoughts, Elixir of Protection, Elixir of Spirit, Guru's Elixir, Spellpower Elixir, Wrath Elixir
- Potions: Crazy Alchemist's Potion Endless Healing Potion, Endless Mana Potion, Icy Mana Potion, Indestructible Potion, Mighty Arcane Protection Potion, Mighty Fire Protection Potion, Mighty Frost Protection Potion, Mighty Nature Protection Potion, Mighty Shadow Protection Potion, Potion of Nightmares, Potion of Speed, Potion of Wild Magic, Powerful Rejuvenation Potion, Resurgent Healing Potion, Runic Healing Potion, Runic Mana Potion
- Flasks: Flask of Endless Rage, Flask of Pure Mojo, Flask of Stoneblood, Flask of the Frost Wyrm, Flask of the North, Lesser Flask of Resistance, Lesser Flask of Toughness
- Transmutations: Indestructible Alchemist's Stone, Mercurial Alchemist Stone, Mighty Alchemist's Stone, Transmute: Ametrine, Transmute: Cardinal Ruby, Transmute: Dreadstone, Transmute: Earthsiege Diamond, Transmute: Eternal Air to Earth, Transmute: Eternal Air to Water, Transmute: Eternal Earth to Air, Transmute: Eternal Earth to Shadow, Transmute: Eternal Fire to Life, Transmute: Eternal Fire to Water, Transmute: Eternal Life to Fire, Transmute: Eternal Life to Shadow,Transmute: Eternal Shadow to Earth, Transmute: Eternal Shadow to Life, Transmute: Eternal Water to Air, Transmute: Eternal Water to Fire, Transmute: Eye of Zul, Transmute: King's Amber, Transmute: Majestic Zircon, Transmute: Skyflare Diamond, Transmute: Titanium
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Grand Master Alchemy was made available in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. It requires at least level 75 and 425 skill to train and permits progression up to a skill level of 525.
- Potions: Draught of War, Earthen Potion, Volcanic Potion, Potion of Illusion, Potion of Concentration, Mysterious Potion, Mighty Rejuvenation Potion, Mythical Mana Potion, Potion of the Tol'vir, Golemblood Potion, Mythical Healing Potion, Potion of Deephome, Potion of Treasure Finding
- Elixirs: Ghost Elixir, Elixir of the Naga, Elixir of the Cobra, Elixir of Deep Earth, Prismatic Elixir, Elixir of Impossible Accuracy, Elixir of Mighty Speed, Elixir of the Master
- Flasks: Flask of Enhancement, Flask of the Winds, Flask of the Draconic Mind, Flask of Titanic Strength, Flask of Steelskin
- Transmutes: Lifebound Alchemist Stone, Transmute: Amberjewel, Transmute: Demonseye, Transmute: Dream Emerald, Transmute: Ember Topaz, Transmute: Inferno Ruby, Transmute: Ocean Sapphire, Transmute: Shadowspirit Diamond, Transmute: Pyrium Bar, Transmute: Truegold
Zen Master Alchemy
This section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
Draenor Master Alchemy
This section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
Dranor Master Alchemy was made available in World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor. It requires at least level 90 and permits progression up to a skill level 700. A minimum skill level is no longer required.
Changes introduced in Warlords of Draenor to all professions make you no longer learn the next rank from your trainer but you have to loot a quest item from mobs to start a quest chain.
- Alliance: [Mysterious Flask] from Draenor mobs or Karnoth druing Shadows Awaken quest.
- Horde: [Mysterious Flask] from Draenor mobs or Dorogg the Ruthless druing The Butcher of Bladespire quest.
The treatise will upgrade your maximum Alchemy skill from wherever it is now to 700 and also teach you some basic recipes. The blueprint will teach you how to build the the Alchemy Lab garrison building, where you will complete work orders and learn all other recipes.