To start the quest-chain proper, look for the Argent Pavilion just to the west of the Crusaders' Coliseum. On the map provided, you will see that it is marked by "START HERE". Justicar Mariel Trueheart stands just inside and two Argent Peacekeepers stand just outside the entrance to the building. The northern part of the building serves as a chapel of the Light led by Argent Confessor Paletress. Once in awhile, someone sitting in the pews will go around a curtain to make confession with Argent Confessor Paletress.
In patch 3.3.0, the Tournament Grounds' defenses were reinforced with three guard towers - one between the Coliseum and Deathspeaker's Watch, one near the Silver Covenant Pavilion, and one near the Sunreaver Pavilion.
Also you will randomly see untargetable scarabs crawl under the horde and alliance base on the grounds, hinting the fact that Anub'arak is below the grounds, waiting...
Goods and services
- <Grand Master Inscription Trainer>
- <Grand Master Engineering Trainer>
- <Grand Master Cooking Trainer>
- <Grand Master Leatherworking Trainer>
- <Grand Master Alchemy Trainer>
- <Grand Master Enchanting Trainer>
- <Grand Master Jewelcrafting Trainer>
- <Grand Master Blacksmithing Trainer>
- <Grand Master Tailoring Trainer>
- <Grand Master First Aid Trainer>