This man was small for a human, but bulky and well-muscled. Though a quiet man, he nevertheless still commanded attention from others. His brown hair was kept in a long ponytail, and his brown eyes were kind. However, when he spoke, the rich baritone could undoubtedly either entrance women or command men.
Ballador was a quiet man when he was away from the battlefield, but was confident and commanding when fighting. He cut his teeth in the Second War and fought Arthas in the Third. He failed to save Uther Lightbringer from Arthas’ blade, and this knowledge haunts him. This drives him in battle, as he commands the troops and puts himself in the middle of melee in each battle, regardless of whether he needs to or not. He searches out the commander of the enemy and attempts to take him/her/it down immediately.
- He could also be a random hero on other multiplayer or campaign maps.
- The in-game files refer to him as Edward Kang.
- He doesn't appear in the novel Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, but his quotes are said by Gavinrad the Dire.
Statistics from Warcraft III (Campaign)
- Level 4
- 850 HP
- 330 MP
- 32-42 normal damage
- 5 hero armor
- 30 Strength Primary Attribute
- 17 Agility
- 22 Intelligence
- Holy Light - Level 2 (heals a friendly unit for 400 HP or damages an undead unit for 200 HP)
- Divine Shield - Level 1 (gives Paladin invulnerability for 15 seconds)
- Devotion Aura - Level 1 - (increases armor by 1.5 to nearby units)