This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Changes occurring to areas :
- Crystalvein Mine – no longer surrounded by hills, thanks to collapse into watery chasm at northern end (separating Cape of Stranglethorn from Northern Stranglethorn)
- Gurubashi Arena – mobs behind arena have been changed (Tethis is no longer there and has been moved to Northern Stranglethorn); new PvP quest added
- Mistvale Valley – north of here is a new Alliance encampment put together by the Explorers' League, with flight path called the Explorers' League Digsite
- Ruins of Jubuwal – zombies seem to have spilled out and now inhabit both sides of the road
- Southern Savage Coast – along the coast near Gurubashi Arena is now a Goblin-themed Horde town called Hardwrench Hideaway; further south where you hunt naga, the naga now have proper structures along the shore and in the hills
- The Crystal Shore – massive oil pipes have been erected in the water
- Other – north of Booty Bay there is now a Bloodsail Recruiter called Yancey Grillsen in the hills
- New Hunter Pets – Skymane Bonobo (Monkey)
Flight Master Locations
Regions Adjacent to Cape of Stranglethorn
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access||Access|
|Northern Stranglethorn||25-30||North||from Booty Bay to Rebel Camp; also from Explorers' League Digsite to Fort Livingston||from Booty Bay or Hardwrench Hideaway to Grom'gol Base Camp; also from Hardwrench Hideaway to Bambala|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.