|Playable races in World of Warcraft e|
|Draenei ( Lightforged) · Dwarf ( Dark Iron) · Gnome · Human ( Kul Tiran) · Night elf ( Void elf) · Worgen||Pandaren||Blood elf ( Nightborne) · Goblin · Orc ( Mag'har) · Tauren ( Highmountain) · Troll ( Zandalari) · Undead|
- This article is about the dark iron dwarf playable allied race. For lore about the clan, see Dark Iron clan.
This article concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth.
Known for their fiery tempers and fierce determination, Dark Iron dwarves have a turbulent history with the other clans. A failed coup in Ironforge ignited the War of the Three Hammers, and many of the Dark Iron once fought in the service of Ragnaros the Firelord. Though one faction of the dwarves is pledged to Queen-Regent Moira Thaurissan, others refuse to stand alongside their kin. The Alliance seeks a united Dark Iron clan to harness the power of azerite and aid their struggle against the Horde.
Dark Iron dwarves start at level 20.
Starting area intro voice-over
- Dungeon Delver: While indoors, move 4% faster.
- Fireblood: Removes all poison, disease, curse, magic, and bleed effects and increases your primary stat by 100 for each effect removed. Lasts 8 sec. 2 min cooldown.
- Forged in Flames: Reduces damage taken from Physical attacks by 1%.
- Mole Machine: While outdoors, summon a Mole Machine that tunnels through the earth. 30 min cooldown.
- Mass Production: Items crafted by Blacksmithing are created twice as quickly.
Those who play as a dark iron dwarf can choose from the following classes:
- Iron on the streets, volcano in the sheets!
- I'm a nice girl, but I know my way around an anvil.
- It takes more than a mug or two to get on my good side. A keg ought to do it!
- Ye put a gleam in my eye. Well, so does lava but mostly you!
- If you want to impress me on a date, don't try to pick me up in a mole machine.
- Come over to my place - we'll iron out your love life.
- The way you swing that hammer really stokes my forge!
- I live in a volcano. Personal hygiene...ain't exactly high on my list of priorities.
- I once had a pet bird. I used to tell him "By fire be perched."
- Stop, drop, and roll! And just what is that supposed to mean?
- Some dwarves just wanna watch the world burn. I happen to be one of them.
- Ah, me ma and da met at the Grim Guzzler. Ha come to think of it, everyone's ma and da met at the Grim Guzzler.
- Ha I always wanted a pair of diamond earrings. Think Magni would notice if I chipped off a couple of bits?
- The secret to living a happy life at the Forge? Flame resistance hair nets of course!
- Things are getting a little heated, don't you think?
- You make my iron heart feel warm, hot even. Wait, that's just my beard on fire again.
- Interested in joining the mile deep club?
- Even Ragnaros didn't burn as hot as my heart for you.
- Did you come from a diamond mine? 'Cause I want to learn all your facets.
- I can keep you warm on a cold night. Well at least my forge can.
- I'm a hunk-a hunk-a burning love.
- Come here a second. I want to axe you a question.
- My wife complains I leave soot all over the furniture. I say it adds character!
- That Magni Bronzebeard thinks he's so clever but I can see right through him.
- A night elf laughed at me for living inside a volcano. Well at least I don't have to worry about my mountain burning now do I! What... too soon?
- I'm a very passionate fellow. Can ya tell by the fire in me eyes?
- When a core hound messes on your carpet, ye don't bother with a towel. Ye grab a fire extinguisher.