The legendary hammer Ironfel, of the great architect Franclorn Forgewright, has fallen into Darkvire's grasp. If the hammer is wrestled from Darkvire's grasp and returned to the Shrine of Thaurissan in Blackrock Depths, Forgewright would gladly bestow upon an adventurer the Shadowforge Key.
- Holy Strike - Consecrates the caster's weapon, inflicting additional damage on its next attack. All damage inflicted is based on Holy magic.
- Seal of Reckoning - Surrounds an ally with a seal that lasts 30 sec. Every time the sealed character strikes an enemy, the sealed character gains 24 health.
- Kick - Kicks an enemy dealing 2 damage, interrupting the spell being cast for 6 sec.
- Holy Light - Calls upon Holy magic to heal an ally for 467 to 541.
- Devotion Aura - Gives 20 additional armor to nearby party members for 4 min.
Fineous Darkvire patrols up and down a ramp in the Hall of Crafting. For a patient group, it is fairly simple to clear one end of the ramp, eliminating any potential adds, and then wait for Darkvire to arrive.
Chief Architect of the Dark Iron clan