- This article is about the Battle for Mount Hyjal mob. For general information about this type of creature, see frost wyrm.
Frost Wyrms are encountered in the Battle for Mount Hyjal. They appear one at a time during waves 6 and 7 for Kaz'rogal and wave 2 for Azgalor. Because melee have trouble hitting them, they are often tanked by a ranged class.
Frost Wyrms do not immediately appear during waves. Instead, they succeed an initial group of Gargoyles.
Attacks and abilities
- Frost Breath - A 3 second cast, 35 yard range ability that deals 2550 to 3450 frost damage to its target and everyone in 8 yards around it, slowing their movement speed by 50% for 6 seconds.
- Immune to all forms of Crowd Control.
- They remain airborne until they die, but can be damaged by the melee if standing just below them.
- Cannot be stunned or kicked.