|Gift of the Naaru|
|Casting time||Instant cast|
- A blue sigil appears on the forehead of the caster for 15 seconds.
- The amount healed is typically modest compared to most healer class abilities, but don't forget about it - this ability costs no resources, and does not trigger the global cooldown (though it is affected by it).
Tricks and Tactics
- Gift of the Naaru is a great emergency button for draenei of any class. Since it has no cast time, it can be cast on the run or in a crunch. Priests, Paladins, or Shamans can drop Gift, and then follow it up with a fast heal or two to get back on their feet.
- In raid/instance situations, when the entire group takes massive damage (such as Festergut's Pungent Blight), a draenei can pop this to alleviate some of the stress on the healers.
- It can be cast on other players and although it is not the most powerful heal it can help when thrown into a regular healing rotation.
- Because it doesn't trigger the GCD, tanks (or pretty much anybody) can drop it on themselves to help out with the healing, and not lose too much other work.
- This ability will cause shadow priests to drop thus requiring a GCD to reapply it.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Heals for the same amount, but now over 5 seconds, so quicker heal.
- Patch 4.0.6a (11-Feb-2011): There is a maximum limit to the amount healed when used on friendly NPCs with large amounts of health.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): The cast time has been removed; it is now an instant cast.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): The amount healed is increased based on the caster's spell power or attack power, whichever is higher. In addition, the ability is now immune against pushback effects.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): It now works with , but not with the shaman talent Healing Focus.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Gift of the Naaru has been added to the game.
- ^ http://www.gamerheadlines.com/racial-world-warcraft-warlords-draenor/ The Gamer Headlines
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.