|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.
|Greater Blessing of Salvation|
|Casting time||Instant cast|
Greater Blessing of Salvation is a group buff that distributes Blessing of Salvation.
|1||60||13% Base Mana||4 14|
Greater blessings follow these rules when cast:
- The spell target must be friendly, in line of sight, and in range of the caster.
- If the target is flagged PvP, the caster becomes flagged.
- The target gains the buff.
- Group buff splash - With some exceptions†, all characters in the target's party or raid that share his class and are within 100 yards of him also gain the buff. This effect is not limited by line of sight. As a result, the caster can buff people at triple the spell range.
† Characters will be excluded from the group buff splash if they are lower than the spell's trained level, or are flagged PvP when the caster is not.
Exclusion by PvP status disrupts raid preparation; typically, the raid will wait for flags to expire, or order the buffing classes to become flagged themselves.
- You can only train the Greater version of this Blessing if you have trained the 10-minute version first. Rank 1 of Greater Blessing of Salvation corresponds to Ranks 1 of the normal Blessing of Salvation.
- This does stack with Tranquil Air Totem.
- Introduced in Patch 1.9.
- As of patch 2.2, Greater Blessings last for 30 minutes.
- Patch 3.0.2: Removed.