Official guild banks
- Access to the guild bank via a guild vault object next to the standard bankers in the game.
- 8 purchasable tabs which have 98 item slots each; bags are not required for the slots. The price for the first tab is 100, and increases for each successive tab, 250, 500, 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000 and 20000 for a grand total of 39350.
- Storage of money.
- Players with the appropriate permissions can store items and money for use by the rest of the guild. The guild master can allocate different permissions to each tab as required.
- Repair NPCs have a 'pay for repairs from guild funds' button based on guild permissions (up to withdraw limit).
- Advanced permission system (defaults to controlled by guild leader) that can allow, disallow, and limit the interaction (deposit/withdraw items or money) per tab, per guild rank. Withdrawal limits can be set up.
- Access logs in-game showing the 25 latest money- or item-related withdrawals/deposits per tab.
- Web access and display via World of Warcraft Armory. Requires login.
- Where to find the guild vaults.
Available storage and costs
|Tab||Cost||Slots||Cost per slot|
|1||100||98||1 2 4|
|2||250||98||2 55 10|
|3||500||98||5 10 20|
|4||1000||98||10 20 41|
|5||2500||98||25 51 2|
|6||5000||98||51 2 4|
|7 *||10000||98||102 4 8|
|8 *||20000||98||204 8 16|
|All||39350||784||50 19 13|
- 7th tab is bought with Guild Vault Voucher (7th slot) which requires the Guild Level 5 guild achievement.
- 8th tab is bought with Guild Vault Voucher (8th slot) which requires the Stay Classy guild achievement.
This section concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
Guild bank characters
- Main article: Mule (game term)
A character used as storage and/or a trading post by the members, usually accompanied by a web-based script to post the contents online. Bank rules depend on the guild; there is no set of default permissions.