|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Hemorrhage is a rogue ability learned at level 10 for those with the Subtlety specialization. It is an instant strike, dealing 65% physical damage (+40% if a dagger is equipped) as well causing a bleed effect on the target. It replaces , also awarding one combo point.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Hemorrhage’s periodic damage is now based on attack power (instead of the initial strike's damage), and ticks every 2 seconds. Damage has been adjusted to compensate.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013): Hemorrhage now deals 160% weapons damage (up from 140%); 232% weapons damage if a dagger is equipped (up from 203% for daggers).
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Hemorrhage base damage has been increased by 40%.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): If the rogue has a dagger equipped, this ability now deals 160% weapon damage instead of 110%.
- Patch 2.3.2 (2008-01-08): Rank 4 of this ability no longer has its charges consumed by non-physical attacks and spells. Weapon damage reduced from 125% to 110%, but the damage debuff has been increased. This ability now correctly does additional damage when its debuff has already been applied.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): This ability now does 125% of weapon damage.
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): Your damage over time effects will no longer consume charges of Hemorrhage.