All players start at Neutral with the Kalu'ak.
You can expect the following amount of time to gain the faction from the 3 daily quests:
- Sairuk <Kalu'ak Quartermaster> is located southeast of the inn at Moa'ki Harbor in Dragonblight.
- Tanaika <Kalu'ak Quartermaster> is located at Kamagua in Howling Fjord.
|37 18 81||Mail Chest|
|37 32 51||Mail Chest|
|44 24 28||Plate Chest|
|24 97 22||Cloth Chest|
|25 6 36||Cloth Chest|
|29 60 45||Leather Chest|
|29 71 87||Leather Chest|
|43 22 62||Plate Chest|
|65 70 82||One-Handed Mace|
|72 36 12||Dagger|
|82 45 45||Polearm|
|Exalted||128 4 48||Fishing Pole|
|Order||Prerequisites for Alliance||Prerequisites for Horde|
|3|||| (+500 reputation)|
After the Prerequisites both factions start
- Borean Tundra
- Howling Fjord
- The water breathing allowed by the Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole may provide some extra flexibility in some situations. Especially when combined with a swim speed boosting equipment such as Sea Turtle or the reward from Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza.
- Earning Exalted with the Kalu'ak awards you the achievement .
- The Kalu'ak Fishing Derby was released with patch 3.3.0.
|[How to] The Kalu'ak daily quests.|
|More guides here]|