- Legion Master (1-100 [701-800]) ⇒ Kul Tiran/Zandalari Master (1-150 [801-950]) ⇒ Patch 8.2 (151-175 [951-975])
Kul Tiran Master is the eleventh stage of a profession proficiency learned from the appropriate profession trainer. One must be at least level 108 to learn Kul Tiran Master proficiency of a profession skill. Unlike previous stages, this is an Alliance-only version.
Profession skill levels fall into eleven stages of increasing ability to learn and execute recipes: Apprentice, Journeyman, Expert, Artisan, Master (), Grand Master (), Illustrious (), Zen Master (), Draenor Master (), Legion Master (), and Kul Tiran / Zandalari Master ().
Change in Battle for Azeroth
- Non-expansion goes up to 300.
- Outland, Northrend, Cataclysm, and Pandaria progression bars each go up to 75.
- Draenor and Broken Isles go up to 100.
- Kul Tiras and Zandalar go up to 150.
- So the range for Kul Tiran / Zandalari Master have their own bar.
- Not counting any racial or other bonuses, at a Legion Master skill level of 100  you can learn the Kul Tiran Master stage and gain up to a maximum of 150  points.
- This proficiency level is the first to have a 150 point range (along with Zandalari Master). All previous proficiencies before Draenor Master had a 75 or 100 point range.
- Starting with Battle for Azeroth pre-patch, this proficiency range will have its own progress bar of 150 points.
- ^ Kul+Tiran+Master#spells Search Results for Kul Tiran Master. Wowhead. Retrieved on 2018-07-05.
- ^ Battle for Azeroth Professions - Overview - (BfA) [Profession skill squish section]. WoW-Professions.com. Retrieved on 2018-09-26.
- ^ a b c perculia 2018-07-09. Professions in Battle for Azeroth. Wowhead. (changelog)