is a seaside night elf settlement in northern Darkshore, founded after the destruction of Auberdine in the Cataclysm. It is built on a patch of land between two waterfalls. Water flows in from the sea into a whirlpool deeper inland, and the town is connected to the mainland by large and long wood bridges. Unlike the rest of Darkshore, the ground and trees here are vibrant green.
Many survivors of Auberdine have moved to this new area, but others are still unaccounted for. Alliance adventurers are sent to rescue the unfortunate disaster victims on the nearby beach. To make matters worse the nearby Shatterspear tribe recently joined the Horde by invitation from Garrosh Hellscream who intended to assault Lor'danel from two directions. This plan later fails due to the combined might of the night elves and their Ancient allies, the trolls of Shatterspear Vale presumeably wiped out.
When the Horde's advance into Darkshore is stopped by Malfurion Stormrage, Sylvanas Windrunner sends Varok Saurfang and Nathanos Blightcaller into Felwood to discover a path to attack from the north. The Horde are successful, attacking and capturing Lor'danel. This proves to be the last stand of the night elves before Sylvanas orders the burning of Teldrassil during the War of the Thorns.
- Grove of the Ancients, Darkshore
- Rut'theran Village, Teldrassil
- Thal'darah Overlook, Stonetalon Mountains
- Nijel's Point, Desolace
- Feathermoon Stronghold, Feralas
- Astranaar, Ashenvale
- Theramore Isle, Dustwallow Marsh
- Talonbranch Glade, Felwood
- Class trainers
- <Rogue Trainer> (inn lobby)
- <Warrior Trainer> (inn lobby)
- <Warlock Trainer> (outside inn)
- <Mage Trainer> (outside inn)
- <Hunter Trainer> (outside inn)
- <Druid Trainer> (by western bridge)
- <Priest Trainer> (moonwell)
- Profession trainers
- <Mining Trainer> (outside inn)
- <Blacksmithing Trainer> (outside inn)
- <Tailoring Trainer> (tents on south side of town)
- <Archaeology Trainer> (house on south side of town)
- <Engineering Trainer> (house on south side of town)
- <Leather Armor> (behind the inn counter)
- <General Goods> (behind the inn counter)
- <Trade Supplies> (outside inn)
- <Armorer & Shieldsmith> (outside inn)
- <Clothier> (tents on south side of town)
- Quest givers
Points of interest
Note: see the gallery section for pictures.
- A three-level Night elf Stone Tower is located on a small island in the southwest part, connected to the rest of the town via a short bridge.
- A large wooden ramp has been constructed north of the inn where the town's flight master can be found.
- Near the southern bridge, a shrine has been erected to the night elf goddess, Elune.
- A night elf house (in the eastern part) next to the moonwell along with several tents around it.
- In the center of the town lies a moonwell, which is a highly prominent feature of the town.
- A small lush grove that embodies the word tranquility has been created next to the southern bridge, were Dular the druid trainer can be found.
- The dominant feature of the town is the large night elf-styled inn, which houses various vendors and NPCs.
- Several rooted Ancients (Vigilant Protectors) can be seen near the bridges that connect the town with the mainland.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.