This article concerns content exclusive to Warlords of Draenor.
The Mine is a Garrison building available to both Horde (as Frostwall Mines) and Alliance (as Lunarfall Excavation) to develop in their garrison. Players can gather ore each day, regardless of whether they are trained in or not, and can also place Work Orders using . There is a special Mine Plot reserved for this building.
- Level 1: Blackrock Ore and True Iron Ore can be gathered from mineral veins within the mine once per day. Allows a player to place 7 Work Orders.
- Level 2: Allows a Follower with the trait to work here, adding loot-able Mine Carts to the mine. Also increases the amount of mineral nodes each day by the opening of a new tunnel. Allows up to 14 Work Orders at a time.
- Level 3: Increases the number of mineral nodes each day by the opening of a new tunnel. Adds Rich Blackrock Deposits, Rich True Iron Deposits and guards to patrol the mine. Also allows up to 21 Work Orders.
Level 1 Mine
The level 1 Mine is unlocked at level 92 by completing a short quest within the garrison.
Level 2 Mine
can be bought from the garrison blueprints vendor for 1000 after the Talador outpost has been established, or the player has reached level 96.
Level 3 Mine
Assigned follower benefits
- There are two consumable items which improve the speed at which the player can gather ore from their mine. These items are found within the of level 2 and 3 mines:
- can also contain these items:
- Draenor archaeology fragments
- The previously-mentioned and
- The only advantage to having is the ability to gather out in the world which non-miners cannot do.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Added.
|Frostwall Mines/ Lunarfall Excavation|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|