Only one nerubian phrase has been known to be translated:
- "Shabtir bakh sokhen" = "The servant bows to the master's authority" - code words to enter Naxxanar 
Untranslated words or phrases
- Acherus = Former Scourge necropolis, now controlled by the Ebon Blade
- "Auum na-l ak-k-k-k, isshhh." - spoken by Anub'arak as he submerges during the fight in Azjol-Nerub and the Crusaders' Coliseum
- Ahn'kahet = The nerubian name for the Old Kingdom.
- Azjol-Nerub = Called "the Spider Kingdom" in other sources.
- En'kilah = temple city in the northern Borean Tundra
- "F-lakkh shir!" - spoken by Anub'arak in the Crusaders' Coliseum
- Kolramas = Crashed Scourge necropolis in Zul'drak
- Naxxanar = Scourge necropolis hovering over En'kilah in Borean Tundra.
- Naxxramas = Scourge necropolis, fortress of Kel'Thuzad
- Naz'anak = (presumed) nerubian name for The Forgotten Depths
- "Shhhad ak kereeesshh chak-k-k!" - spoken by Elder Nadox during the fight in Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom
- Talramas = Crashed Scourge necropolis in Borean Tundra
- "Uunak-hissss tik-k-k-k-k!" - spoken by Anub'arak while fighting him in Azjol-Nerub
- Voltarus = Scourge necropolis in Zul'Drak
- Zeramas = Scourge necropolis in Zul'Drak
- Ahn = Old
- Anak = Depths
- Azjol/Kahet/Kilah = Kingdom/City
- En = temple
- Naz = Forgotten
- Nerub = Spider
- Shabtir = Servant
- Sokhen = Master
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.