|This article is flagged for a fact check!|
This article concerns content exclusive to Legion.
The Nighthold (previously called "Suramar Palace") is a raid introduced with World of Warcraft: Legion. It is the home of the Nightborn and contains the Nightwell, the source of their magical power. It is expected to have 10 bosses and will feature the final fight players have with Gul'dan. The Eye of Aman'thul is here.
Players work their way through a back entrance, similar to the Black Temple, and then up through the reaches, atop balconies and tunnels, until they square off against the leader of the Palace and Gul'dan.
The Nighthold will be gradually released in phases between mid January and March 2017, as noted below:
- Tuesday, January 17th US / Wednesday, January 18 EU:
- Tuesday, January 24th US / Wednesday, January 25 EU:
- Nighthold Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder Wing 1 (Arcing Aqueducts) open.
- Tuesday, February 7 US / Wednesday, February 8 EU:
- Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 2 (Royal Athenaeum) opens.
- Tuesday, February 21 US / Wednesday, February 22 EU:
- Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 3 (Nightspire) opens.
- Tuesday, March 7 US / Wednesday, March 8 EU:
- Nighthold Raid Finder Wing 4 (Betrayer's Rise) opens.
Subzones / wings
- In Thalyssra's vision
- Patch 7.1.5 (10-Jan-2017): Wings start open to players in US/EU on January 17/18, 2017. See Release schedule.
- Patch 7.0.1 (Alpha): Added, but not available to players.
- The Nighthold (mission)