|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
This article concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Areas affected :
- Grom'gol Base Camp – the lands just south of here have collapsed into a large whirlpool
- Nesingwary's Expedition - now a large encampment with a proper road leading to it
- Venture Company Base Camp – all deforested
- Ziata'jai Ruins – just south of here is a new Alliance camp with flight path called Fort Livingston
- Zul'Gurub – empty ogre camp with lake in the south; new troll-themed Horde encampment just south with flight master called Bambala
- The Sundering - Large vortex on the border between Northern Stranglethorn and Cape of Stranglethorn
- Most of the structures on Yojamba Isle appear to have been removed.
- New Hunter Pets - Vale Howler (Monkey)
Flight Master Locations
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access||Access|
|Blasted Lands||54-58||East||Multi-point flight||Multi-point flight|
|Cape of Stranglethorn||30-35||South||By foot south; from Fort Livingston to Explorers' League Digsite; also from Rebel Camp to Booty Bay||By foot south; from Bambala or Grom'gol Base Camp to Hardwrench Hideaway; also from Grom'gol Base Camp to Booty Bay|
|Deadwind Pass||55-60||Northeast||from Rebel Camp to Darkshire, then by foot east||By foot north to Duskwood, then northeast past Darkshire|
|Duskwood||20-25||North||By foot north; from Rebel Camp to Duskwood or Raven Hill||By foot north|
|Westfall||10-15||Northwest||from Rebel Camp to Sentinel Hill||Swimming northwest|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.