|Patch notes e|
Latest patch notes can always be found:
World of Warcraft Client Patch 4.1.0a
- Last updated May 5, 2011 10:54 AM PDT.
- Patch Information and Support
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused player to disconnect when zoning into another location.
- The title Blackwing's Bane awarded for defeating Nefarian on Heroic difficulty is now selectable again by characters who have earned it.
- The targeting reticule should no longer disappear when players cast spells.
- Resolved some issues that were causing Movement Enforcement Errors.
- Resolved an issue affecting death knight runes after switching specializations.
- Party member positions should show up correctly when in dungeons.
- Animations while mounted should work normally again.
- NPCs should no longer be floating... unless they're meant to float.
- Character legs should move properly when the character is moving.
- Players using a single client to connect to multiple regions should be able to do so again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.