|Patch notes e|
World of Warcraft Client Patch 4.3.3
Patch 4.3.3 (build 15314) appeared without prior notice on the PTR on 18-Feb-2012. A matching 64-bit client was linked for download at the PTR forums that was later updated to build 15338 on 22-Feb-2012 and then build 15354.
Due to some unknown changes, this patch will not cleanly update with the 64-bit client installed. When Patch 4.3.3 (build 15534) went live, 64-bit client download links were not provided immediately, but added about 3 hours later, although some were provided for the PTR earlier.
Official patch notes
- Fixed several client-side bugs.
- Modified code and content support for the Scroll of Resurrection system.
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2012-02-28. World of Warcraft Patch 4.3.3.
- ^ Boubouille 2012-02-18. Patch 4.3.3 on PTRs, Blue Posts, Fan Art, Diablo 3 Beta Keys. MMO Champion.
- ^ Sapperwix 2012-02-15. 64-bit PTR Client. Official PTR Discussion forum (US).
- ^ Sapperwix 2012-02-23. 64-bit PTR Client. Official PTR Discussion forum (US).
- ^ a b Sapperwix 2012-02-24. 64-bit PTR Client. Official PTR Discussion forum (US).
- ^ Adam Holisky 2012-02-27. Patch 4.3.3 will break the current 64-bit WoW client. WoW Insider.
- ^ Kaltonis 2012-02-28. World of Warcraft *4.3.3* 64 bit client. Official Technical Support forum (US).
- Official patch notes
- Support articles