|Casting time||Instant cast|
Power Infusion is a priest talent available at level 75. It temporarily increases the priest's haste and decreases spell mana costs.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Power Infusion now grants 25% Haste (up from 20%), but no longer increases damage (down from 5%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Power Infusion now increases the Priest's damage by 5% in addition to current effects.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Minor update.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Moved to tier 3.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): This effect now has a new spell effect and sound.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Cooldown reduced to 2 minutes, down from 3.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): Power Infusion will now consume the correct amount of mana when cast on yourself.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Infuses the target with power, increasing their spell haste by 20% and reducing the mana cost of all spells by 20%. Lasts for 15 seconds. This will not stack with other haste effects, such as Heroism or Bloodlust. Previously increased damage done by 20%.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): This ability is now unuseable on Rogues or Warriors.
- Patch 1.10.2 (02-May-2006): This ability will no longer stack with Arcane Power. If you gain both at the same time, Arcane Power will take precedence.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.