Find a use for the Sentinel's Pawn within the Tomb of the Watchers in the Badlands.
- Sentinel's Pawn (provided)
We vary nearly had this statue stolen from us by one of Bloodwatcher's Reliquary stooges. We managed to catch him in the act, and we've retrieved the statue, but it hasn't really paid off.
It appears to be a key of some sort, but I can't find the lock anywhere inside those ruins. You feel like giving it a try?
<The statue slides into place on the cold marble slab.>
Pick up The Warden's Pawn before heading out. Back to the south, then down into the Tomb of the Watchers. Both The Sentinel and The Warden are just inside, standing idle. Take the first right once inside to find a Marble Slab. It starts The Sentinel's Game.
-  To Fuselight Proper
-  Easily Swayed
-  A Strange Request
-  First Sample: Wild Eggs /  Second Sample: Whelps
-  Lifting the Veil
-  Third Sample: Implanted Eggs
-  Rhea Revealed
-  The Venerable Doctor Blam
-  Troggish Troubles
-  Dustwind Dig /  Bloodwatcher Point
-  All's Fair in Love, War, and Archaeology /  It's Not About History, It's About Power
- Complete all of
-  Ancient Protectors
-  The Titans' Trove
-  Return to Blam
-  Into the Dragon's Mouth
-  The Swift, the Fierce, and the Stout
-  The Wrath of a Dragonflight
-  Their Hunt Continues
-  The Sorrow and the Fury
-  The Hidden Clutch
-  Rheastrasza's Gift
-  Devastation
-  The Egg Lives On
Patches and hotfixes
No quest ID specified. Please edit this article and add it.