Ranged can mean several things in World of Warcraft:
- An adjective used to describe a weapon, spell, or ability that is used primarily at a distance from the target.
- Ranged may also describe a class whose abilities are primarily ranged. For the opposite of ranged, see melee.
- The old Ranged equipment slot on the character info window or paper doll which was removed with the Mists of Pandaria expansion.
- Ranged weapons are now equipped like any other weapon, so a player must make a choice between a ranged weapon and another type (pretty much only hunters use a ranged weapon as their primary, but some casters might use wands).
- Ranged weapons also had their minimum use distance removed.
Typical ranged weapons include:
Typical ranged classes include: