|Cooldown||9 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Requires Defensive Stance
Revenge is a warrior ability learned at level 30 for those with the Protection specialization. It allows warriors to attack multiple opponents at once while generating rage. Dodging or parrying will reset its cooldown.
- Protection abilities
- Patch 6.2.2 (1-Sep-2015): Revenge now deals 6% more damage.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): The base damage of Shield Slam and Revenge has been increased by 150%, but these abilities now scale approximately 10% less efficiently with attack power.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Revenge: Damage done by this ability (base and scaling) increased by 50%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Revenge damage increased.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): Ranks 1-5 of this ability now have damage ranges instead of fixed damage values (like ranks 6-8.)
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): This ability has been modified to do substantially more damage. The threat bonuses have been adjusted so that the threat generated remains relatively unchanged.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Tooltip updated to indicate the additional threat caused by this ability. There have been no changes to the amount of threat caused.