The Sepulcher (also known as the Silverpine Sepulcher), as its name suggests, was once nothing more than a graveyard along the road to Lordaeron's capital city. Since the end of the Third War however, the enterprising Forsaken have converted the old crypt into their base of operations for Silverpine Forest. With Worgen to the south, the Scourge to the east, and the forces of Dalaran to the southeast, it is one of the only places of safety for the Horde in the entire zone.
The Sepulcher has a Mining and Blacksmithing Trainer, but no Class Trainers. It also has an innkeeper, a mailbox, a bat handler, several vendors, and some quest givers. New Forsaken players usually arrive here at levels 10-13 when the quests in Tirisfal Glades run out. Unfortunately, the Sepulcher does not offer enough quests to keep going continually until one can head to Hillsbrad Foothills, and thus, most Forsaken are forced to end up in the Barrens or the Ghostlands.
The area itself lies above the Lordaeron coastline nestled within the surrounding hills. The settlement is nothing more than a large graveyard and string of expeditionary caravans and individuals.
In World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
In Cataclysm, the small house located at the Sepulcher has been replaced by two larger, Forsaken styled buildings. Many of the NPCs that were not in the crypt have been moved to one of those two buildings. Additionally, the cemetary surrounding the Sepulcher has increased dramatically in size.
- The Undercity, Tirisfal Glades
- Tarren Mill, Hillsbrad Foothills
- Forsaken Rear Guard, Silverpine Forest
- Forsaken High Command, Silverpine Forest
- Forsaken Front, Silverpine Forest
- <Trade Supplies>
- <Poison Supplies>
- <General Supplies>
- <Mushroom Merchant>
- <Leather Armor Merchant>
- <Fisherman> (Stationed at North Tide's Run)[33, 17.8]
- <Enchanting Supplies> (Located in a small camp south of the Sepulcher near Olsen's Farthing)[43, 50]
- <Enchanting Supplies> (Stationed in the hills in the southern part of the forest)[54, 82.3]
- (Infiltrated Pyrewood Village City Hall)[46.5, 74.3]
- (Captive in Shadowfang Keep)
- (Tortured to death in Shadowfang Keep)
At Malden's Orchard:
At Ivar Patch: