This article concerns content exclusive to Legion.
- Sheilun, Staff of the Mists
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 3.60
- 1321 - 1982 Damage
- (458.76 damage per second)
- +511 Intellect
- +340 Haste
+2925 Spell Power
- Water Artifact Relic Slot
Life Artifact Relic Slot
- Equip: When you heal allies, Sheilun has a chance to draw in nearby mists, increasing your healing over time effects by 20% for 10 sec. When this effect ends, Sheilun will release a wave of mist that heals all allies within 15 yards for x.
- "Used by Shaohao, the last emperor of Pandaria, to cloak the continent in mists."
Sheilun, Staff of the Mists has been through many trials in the bid to protect the lands of Pandaria. In the hands of the right mistweaver monk, it could aid in turning the tide against the Burning Legion.
This artifact weapon was introduced in the World of Warcraft: Legion expansion. Monks must return to Pandaria to locate it. Additional skins beyond the base ones emulate the animal gods from Pandaria, such as Chi-Ji, and even the sha.
During the last pandaren emperor's reign, a prophecy arose that a ruthless Legion would invade the world of Azeroth and leave it shattered. To save his people, Emperor Shaohao embarked on a series of trials, taking with him the ancient staff Sheilun. Afterwards, he used his newfound wisdom to become part of the land. He made Pandaria into a separate continent and enshrouded it in mist to protect it. His staff clattered to the ground, where it lay until the monks of Tian Monastery found it and took it to the Terrace of Endless Spring for safekeeping.