Sir Zeliek was a paladin who managed to retain his sanity despite Kel'Thuzad's corruption when becoming a Death Knight, his body obeys the Lich King's lieutenant. This could be seen as a mark of great spirituality and mental strength on the part of Sir Zeliek. Sir Zeliek is located in Naxxramas. He is killable in the Four Horsemen encounter.
Based on his white color scheme and the wings on his helmet (signifying victory), Sir Zeliek is most likely based on the first Rider of the Apocalypse, the White Rider of Conquest.
In Wrath of the Lich King
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Sir Zeliek survived his encounter in the first siege against Naxxramas in the Eastern Plaguelands, and returns as one of the Four Horsemen in the newly relocated necropolis, floating above the Dragonblight. According to Commander Eligor Dawnbringer's lecture in Wintergarde Keep, Zeliek is, "so strong in his faith, that even in undeath, the power of the light still heeds his call, smiting his foes in battle."
Attacks and abilities
Please see the 'Attacks and Abilities' section in Four Horsemen.
- Flee, before it's too late!
Killing a player:
- Forgive me!
- I- I have no choice but to obey!
- Invaders, cease this foolish venture at once! Turn away while you still can!
- Perhaps they will come to their senses, and run away as fast as they can!
- Do not continue! Turn back while there's still time!
- It is... as it should be.