Mystical Tauren caster with Ethereal Form, which allows him to avoid physical damage. Believed to be the ill omen of a coming age, white Tauren are held in near reverence by their people, often becoming reclusive priests who wander the land in search of kindred spirits. Attacks land and air units.
Another powerful spellcaster in the Orc horde. Spirit Walkers are invaluable for their powerful debuffing ability, which is a useful trait for fighting most opponents.
Spells and Abilities
- Links 4 units together in a chain. All units with Spirit Link on them will live longer, by distributing 50% of the damage they take across other Spirit Linked units.
Use this to even out the damage among troops.
Damage sustained over Spirit link is never fatal. Fatal damage sustained via Spirit Link reduces a unit to 1 hit point, and dispels Spirit Link.
- Spirit Link Counters
Kill the Spirit Walkers.
Use dispel spells.
- Removes all buffs from units in a target area. Deals 250 damage to hostile summoned units.
This ability removes both positive and negative buffs from units.
- Raises a fallen non-Hero Tauren from the dead. The Tauren is revived with 100% of its hit points restored.
This is an incredibly powerful ability which allows you to return dead Tauren to life! If you use Tauren, this is a must have ability.
- Ancestral Spirit Counters
Kill the Spirit Walker or remove their mana.
Remove the corpses using a corpse destroying ability.
- Turns the Spirit Walker ethereal, making him immune to physical damage, but unable to attack. Ethereal units can only be harmed by Magic attacks and spells.
Use this ability if you want to make it more difficult for the enemy to kill the Spirit Walker. The enemy can't hurt them unless they have units with magic attacks or with magic spells. Sometimes the enemy doesn't have these types of attacks so your Spirit Walkers will be invincible. The Spirit Walker can't attack while in this form.
Spirit Walkers start in Ethereal form. When Spirit Walkers leave Ethereal Mode, they cannot become Ethereal again for 30 seconds.
Spirit Walkers in Ethereal Form take 66% bonus damage from magic and spell damage.
- Ethereal Form Counters
Use units with magic attacks or use a spell to kill the Spirit Walker.
Resistant Skin (Passive)
- Reduces the duration of negative spells and renders the unit immune to certain spells.
- Spirit Walker Adept Training
- Increases Spirit Walker's mana capacity, mana regeneration rate, hit points, and gives them the ability to cast Disenchant.
|Research Cost||Researched At||Requirements||Upgrade Time|
|100 50||Spirit Lodge||None||60 sec.|
- Spirit Walker Master Training
- Further increases Spirit Walker's mana capacity, mana regeneration rate, hit points, and gives them the ability to cast Ancestral Spirit.
Research Cost Researched At Requirements Upgrade Time 100 150 Spirit Lodge Spirit Walker Adept Training, Fortress 75 sec.