- Which now redirects here - save yourselves the click! :) -- Bartmoss (talk) 11:04, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
These 3 seperate tables (E-Kingdoms, Kalimdor, Outland) should be merged into one table, with the location (zone + continent) perhaps as a column. This will give a better overview of all instances. Perhaps there are even ways to make the table sortable (as with normal wikipedia)? Someone please second and third, then I'll do the work :)... (AmericanJay 2008-06-18 11.00 gmt)
I added SPLAT5 to Magister's Terraces Acronyms. It is commonly used in some guilds. SPLAT5 is short for Sunwell Plateau 5-man
Imported stuff from Talk:Instances
Please use the Instances Template when working on an instance page.
Also note that all instances are in the Instance Category; you can put a list to the category index by using Category:Instances.
The information on instances is starting to turn into a bit of a mess, so in an attempt to clean things up I've renamed Instanced dungeon to Instances. This can act as the 'top-level' or root page for everything instance related. Instance Quests should no longer be used -- I'll keep the current content of that page until I'm sure everything has been copied to the relevant pages elsewhere.(i.e. the pages for individual instances) --Rahskala 19:30, 22 Jan 2005 (EST)
- Everything in Instance Quests has been moved to the individual instance pages now -- Changing it to a redirect. --Rahskala 20:33, 22 Jan 2005 (EST)
Imported from Talk:Instance List
This page appears redundant to me. Page Instance and quest guide has the same content as this page, and more. I suggest to whoever loves this page the most that it is made into a redirect or deleted.HammersmithDec 27 '05
Attunement for Tempest Keep
I added "Flying Mount" as an attunement for the Tempest Keep instances - it's really no different than listing a key when it comes to this instance - you literally can't get in without it. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Pittsburghmuggle (talk • contr).
2.4 - Tempest keep instances
After 2.4 one does not need a flying mount to get to Tempest Keep, a warlock can summon you in. Someone should put that up, im to lazy. Juckum 13:35, 30 March 2008 (UTC)
- I believe you're incapable of being summoned there if you don't have flight training. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 01:42, 18 June 2008 (UTC)
Soloing, time required?
There are two bits of information I would find useful: 1) At what level does an instance become soloable, and 2) how long does a given instance take for an appropriate level party. Especially the later seems to vary wildly, and providing this information might help in reducing drop-outs during game (some WoW player really seem to lack time managemanet skills.) -- Bartmoss (talk) 11:04, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- The former will also vary wildly based on class, gear, spec, and skill. -- Dark T Zeratul (talk) 11:20, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- Naturally - in these days where it is nearly impossible to find groups for low level dungeons it may still be very interesting to have some information on it. -- Bartmoss (talk) 12:39, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
I can't seem to find it anywhere, but I would love to see a "timeline" of sorts as to when instances/raids were added to the game. Such as Naxx (original) wasn't around at launch, for example. For the life of me, I cannot even find this information readily available on Google. I suppose the only way (now) would be to perusing the patch note archives from launch until now? Anyway, the information wouldn't be too useful, aside from historical or nostalgia reasons.
06:18, 17 February 2009 (UTC)