From what someone told me, you are able to see the hula girl on the dash. This amuses me greatly. --Azaram 12:07, 13 January 2008 (UTC)
- Yep, she's there shakin' her stuff. It wouldn't be supercharged without the hula girl now would it? If only it had fluffy dice too... ---- Vorbis Talk Contribs 22:41, 14 January 2008 (UTC)
- Heehee... maybe a new riding speed trinket? --Azaram 05:17, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- What you do in the privacy of your own cockpit with a riding whip and a hula girl ... I don't want to know! --Eirik Ratcatcher 19:10, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- It's no wonder this thing is often referred to as a roflcopter. :-D --Azaram 20:41, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- Any engineering. Just have to have the epic flight skill and appropriate engineering skill. --Azaram (talk) 13:51, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
You don't need the artisan riding skill to learn the schematic, however you do need at least 375 engineering. I don't know if you need artisan riding to create it (I did not take the chance on creating a flyer I could not use, since the turbo-charged version consumes the normal one) however you definitely need the skill to fly it. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Zordar (talk • contr).
- When I hit 375 engineering, I went out to learn the schematic so I could build it early and have it ready. He didn't have anything to train me. Same with the lesser version; I had to have flying skill to get the schematic at all. It may have changed, but that's how it was when I did it. --Azaram (talk) 00:53, 10 July 2008 (UTC)