Displays Twitter timeline. Use this instead of direct verbatim blocks, which are un-configurable, unsearchable, and unstable. Takes into consideration various client performance issues as well. See also MediaWiki:TwitterFeed.
- name= the actual twitter @name, like 'WoWWiki', but without the '@'
- id= the twitter widget id, of the actual feed that can be created on Twitter
- limit= limits to the last 'x' number of tweets, which is a way of reducing height, but currently disables 'more...'
- height= height of the container
- width= force width. default stretch to natural width 100%
Tweets by @WoWWiki
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.