Bandolier is the specific name for the type of ammo pouch that holds bullets.   Zurr  TC 21:08, 31 December 2007 (UTC)

Actually it is Ammo Pouch, pull up the tooltip for any of the Bandoliers ( and notice that they all say "xx Slot Ammo Pouch". Do the same for any of the the other 10 Ammo Pouches and it will be the same. Bandolier is just some flavor in the item names, not the name of the item category. ZZqA 06:36, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
I think what Zurr is saying is that IRL ammo pouches are called Bandoliers. But I think Ammo Pouch is more appropriate also, as that as what they are named in WoW. --Sky (t | c | w) 06:53, 2 January 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.