- Captain: This is a Light-forsaken land, isn't it? You can barely even see the sun! this howling wind cuts to the bone and you're not even shaking. Milord, are you alright?
- Arthas: Captain, are all my forces accounted for?
- Captain: Nearly. There are only a few ships that--
- Arthas: Very well. Our first priority is to set up a base camp with proper defenses. There's no telling what's waiting for us out there in the shadows.
- Arthas: Ah, a gold mine! We'll set up our base there.
- Arthas: We're under attack! Take cover!
- Muradin: Bloody hell! You're not undead. You're alive!
- Arthas: Muradin? Muradin Bronzebeard is that you?
- Muradin: Damn, boy. I never imagined that you'd be the one to come to our rescue!
- Arthas: Rescue? Muradin, I didn't know you were here.
- Muradin: Just the same, lad. I could use your help. My mates and I were attacked, and we got separated. I'd appreciate any backup you could give me.
- Arthas: Of course, Muradin. Let's move.
- Arthas: All right, Muradin. What were you doing up here, anyway?
- Muradin: Well, lad. there's an ancient way gate that lies somewhere is this glacial wasteland. Supposedly, it transports you to a hidden valut where a runeblade named Frostmourne is held. We came here to recover Frostmourne, but the closer we came to finding the way gate, the more undead we encountered.
- Captain: Prince Arthas, we haven't found any trace of Mal'Ganis.
- Arthas: No matter. He can't hide from me forever. Captain, I want you to establish this site as our primary base.
- Captain: Yes. Milord.
- 1 Ancient Wendigo
- 1 Dire Frost Wolf
- 5 Frost Wolves
- 2 Giant Frost Wolves
- 6 Ice Trolls
- 2 Ice Troll Berserkers
- 1 Ice Troll High Priest
- 2 Ice Troll Priests
- 2 Ice Troll Trappers
- 2 Ice Troll Warlords
- 1 Nerubian Seer
- 1 Nerubian Spider Lord
- 1 Nerubian Warrior
- 1 Spiderling
- 2 Wendigos
- 4 seals