- Were you looking for the version that only works in the Broken Isles, also called ?
Thistle Tea is a drink to restore the energy of Rogues. This effect was discovered by Arantir when he was a young rogue in Darkshore. He later made it popular among the assassins of Ravenholdt in Lordaeron.
- Contained in
- in Azsuna
This item is a quest reward from the following quests:
- Purchased from
From Patch 4.1 to the end of Warlords of Draenor, the rate of diminishing returns got much worse and was calculated using this equation:
- [100 - (2 * Player Level)]
This effectively meant it was almost useless near level 50 and totally useless above level 49.
Until Patch 4.1, the amount of energy restored was calculated using this equation:
- [100 - (2 * (Player Level - 40))]
Simply put, this item restores 100 energy from level 1 to 40. Every level after level 40 decreases the amount of energy restored by this item by 2. At level 60, this item restores 60 energy; at level 70, 40 energy and at level 80, 20 energy.
- Thistle Tea is one of the few items currently available that instantly restore energy.
- Patch 7.0.1 (Alpha): Energy restore fixed at 100.
- Patch 4.0.3 (15-Nov-2010): Energy restore diminishes faster.
- (28-Jun-2006): Added. Energy restore diminishes after level 40.