- Triumphant Velen's Raiment
- 1,409 Armor.
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x3.
- Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 248.
Equip: Improves your haste rating by 170.
Equip: Increases your spell power by 719. [+33]
- Triumphant Velen's Raiment (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases the healing done by your Prayer of Mending spell by 20%.
(4) Set: Increases the shield from your Divine Aegis and the instant healing from your Empowered Renew by 10%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Velen's Raiment (heroic) is the upper rank of the Velen's Raiment set, the Alliance priest Tier 9 healing set. The lower set is Conqueror's Velen's Raiment, the middle set is Triumphant Velen's Raiment.
The parts of this set are Item Level 258 and are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in a 25 man Trial of the Crusader set to Heroic mode.
The Item level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, from either 10- or 25- man heroic mode raids.
|Slot||_ of Conquest
|_ of Triumph|
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.