- Triumphant Wrynn's Plate
- 10,045 Armor.
+746 Stamina. [+36]
- Meta Socket
Blue Socket x3.
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x2.
- Equip: Increases defense rating by 344.
Equip: Increases your dodge rating by 230. [+4]
Equip: Improves your parry rating by 116.
Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 43.
Equip: Increases the block value of your shield by 480.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 53.
- Triumphant Wrynn's Plate (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Taunt ability by 2 sec and increases the damage done by your Devastate ability by 5%.
(4) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Shield Block ability by 10 sec.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Triumphant Wrynn's Plate is the middle rank of the Wrynn's Plate set, the Alliance warrior Tier 9 Tanking set. Items from the Conqueror's, and the heroic versions of this armor also satisfy the set bonus.
The parts of this set are Item Level 245, and are purchased with Emblems of Triumph along with a . The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
|Slot||_ of Conquest
|_ of Triumph|
The Item Level 232 versions ("... of Conquest") require only 2/3 as many emblems, and no additional item.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.