|Welcome to WoWWiki!|
- User talk:Celess22/Archive 1
- User talk:Celess22/Archive 2
- User talk:Celess22/Archive 3
- User talk:Celess22/Archive 4
- Development Resources
- WoWWiki:Development - Place to start for 'what's where' on WoWWiki.
- Wikia Support Blog - Wikia Community Support release blog for 'Wikia'.
- w:Help:Css - Authoritative source for policy and help on managing Themes, JS, and CSS.
- WoWWiki:Editing policy - Place to start for general editing on WoWWiki.
Non English Article
Making Wowhead tooltips work for PTR only items
Can you see if it would be easy to add support for this? My idea was adding ptr class to outer span and have JS pick it up and pass it to Wohead JS, but I'm not quite sure how to do it. -- (talk · contr) 11 Jan 2019 1:47 PM Pacific
- I assume the anon message in my talk page was you... the fandom.com migration may be involved in not getting notifications. If you can spend a little time just to diagnose the issue that would help. -- (talk · contr) 30 Jan 2019 2:07 PM Pacific
I thought I would reach out to you, since you are one of the administrators here. I have recently been appointed as the Wiki Manager for this wiki. I am here to assist this community in an official capacity and act as a liaison between you, and full-time Fandom staff. If you, or any other users of this wiki ever have an issue or question related to the wiki (editing, templates, wiki design, or any other matters related to Fandom), please feel free to contact me on my message wall, and I will assist in any way I can.
- Sitb (Message wall / Talk page) 19:02, May 20, 2019 (UTC)
I don't have any particular items to bring up at the moment, but I didn't want to waste any time in opening up lines of communication where possible. So hi! I'm Crow. Unlimitedblack (talk) 23:15, May 24, 2019 (UTC)
- Hi! Thanks. I'm glad you are here. I agree. I'm sure we can think of something that serves the overall interests, or even adds a whole new dimension. I'll see about the health of my other account so we don't always have to talk here. Celess22 (talk) 23:21, May 24, 2019 (UTC)
Fandom happens to have a community initiative that looks to reward users who have worked hard for the benefit of their wiki. If you're interested, Fandom might be able to offer you a reward, considering your years-long efforts of content generation and maintenance of WoWWiki.
With the recent release of WoW Classic, Fandom may be able to reward you with some free game time to help you experience either the nostalgia of those "new" servers, or simply to put it toward the continuation of your modern-day WoW play time. If you're not interested in that specifically, perhaps there is another upcoming title (such as Warcraft III: Reforged) that Fandom could pre-order for you. Fandom swag, another free game, or a pre-order for an upcoming title of your choosing unrelated to Warcraft are also options.
- Re: Your response on my talk page
- My activity on Fandom is part-time, fairly sporadic and involves a large number of game wikis, so it is unlikely that we're both going to be on this particular wiki at the same time (I do respond to messages within 24 hours though). However, if you're looking to have more of a back-and-forth discussion without having to use talk pages, feel free to message me on Discord (my Discord ID is in my profile header). This way, we aren't required to each be present at our computers and on this wiki at the same time (I'm not sure how different our time zones are either). If you do happen to be interested in the reward offer I mentioned, we're going to need to eventually communicate in a private manner outside of the Fandom platform regardless.
- Sitb (Message wall / Talk page) 09:12, October 25, 2019 (UTC)
- Hi Celess22,
- Now that the holiday season is in full swing, I'm wondering if, in the midst of any holiday planning/shopping/list-making you may be doing, you've happened to come up with any ideas for a gift you might be interested in receiving from Fandom. The Fandom rewards offer we spoke about back in October still applies, if you're still interested. In case you've forgotten: Fandom would like to send you a gift of your choosing, such as some swag, a free game, or a pre-order for an upcoming title. Have any ideas come to your mind since we spoke last?
- Sitb (Message wall / Talk page) 09:59, December 17, 2019 (UTC)