This article concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth.
The War Campaign is a set of faction-specific arc of encounters, events, and quests starting around level 110 that eventually unlocks content (at level 110, 114, 118, an opposing zone can be chosen) on the opposing faction's new continents (Kul'Tiras for Horde or Zandalar for Alliance) at max level 120.
- Every couple of levels you gain, you'll also advance in the War Campaign, similar to the Order Hall campaigns in Legion.
- Tells the story of the greater conflict between the two factions in progressive quest chains.
- Convince Champion allies to join your cause.
- Send out recruited Champions to do missions.
- Set up outposts in the opposite faction's land (Kul Tiras for Horde and Zandalar for Alliance).
- You will be able to pick first opposition zone at 110 and remaining two zones every 4 levels (114 and 118).
- Unlock world quests and emissaries on opposing faction's new continents.
After completing  or  at the end of the expansion intro quest chains, you should be offered  or  to begin the War Campaign intro.
To start the intro, you will want to visit the faction respective bases of operation in the capitals of the new lands:
- Wind's Redemption docked by the harbor master's office in northeast Boralus Harbor.
- The Banshee's Wail docked at the long main pier of south end of the Port of Zandalar.