- 1 Perks
- 2 General criteria
- 3 Experts needed
- 3.1 WoWWiki
- 3.2 Warcraft universe
- 3.3 World of Warcraft
- 4 See also
One of the only perks that can currently be offered is a special title on your user profile. The title will usually be the basic "topic expert", but you can make up your own, if it gets the point across.
- Get a special title on your profile (on your user page).
- Get the "Expert" badge (→) somewhere on your user and user talk pages.
- Become a member of the Patrollers user rights group so you can mark pages patrolled in Special:NewPages and Special:RecentChanges.
- We'll think of some other cool things...
The signup for each topic will be on its talk page. Please review the approval and change process to see how experts are chosen.
- Knows their topic well and can defend their positions with logical arguments and good sources.
- How to edit with Wikicode/Wikitext.
- How to use boilerplates.
- Conscientious about adding citations, credit, references, sources, etc.
- Picks the appropriate license template when uploading files.
- Can keep a cool head and has some idea of how to settle disputes without anger.
Approved experts will appear on the WoWWiki:Experts page.
Experts are needed in the following areas.
- The following indicates an expert is already in residence: [ • ]
Topic. Note that there can be more than once expert in a subject.
World of Warcraft
Combat and Theory
Dungeons and Raids
Factions and Geography
Items and Gear
OS (running WoW)
Pet Battle System
Quests and Events
UI and Macro